Playing marbles is a fun American pastime going as far back as the late 1800’s. The most popular marble game is known as “ringer”. The game is played by drawing a circle on the ground with each players marbles inside the circle. Each player then uses a shooter marble to try to hit the opponents marbles out of the circle. You win when all your opponents marbles have been knocked out of the circle.
- Marble Toss – In this game, you try to toss marbles into an egg carton to achieve the highest score.
- Funhouse – In this game you create a funhouse out of a shoebox and try to shoot the marbles through the funhouse.
Traveling Marbles – This marble game is a skill shooting game where you have to get to the other side of the room by shooting accurately.
Other Marble Games – Grids, Taiwan marbles, Canadian marbles, New Hampshire marbles, and Australia marbles.
Marble Board Games
- Chinese Checkers – A great game up to 8 players.
- 9 Men’s Morris – A strategy game like checkers for 2 players.
- Mancala – A strategic capture the marble game.
- Marble Sudoku – Instead of numbers, you play Sudoku with colors.